Minutes of Leith Central Community Council ordinary meeting, held via
MS Teams, on Monday 17 May 2021 at 7:00pm Continue reading
These remain in draft status until approved at the next LCCC ordinary meeting. At that point, a full HTML post will be made.
Monday, 18 June 2018 at 7pm,
McDonald Road Library, Nelson Hall
b. attendance, apologies
c. declarations of interest
Below is the outline agenda for the next ordinary meeting of Leith Central Community Council on Monday, 18th June at 7pm in the Nelson Room of McDonald Road Library.
A detailed agenda will be available nearer the time.
- Welcome, introductions, attendance, apologies, declarations of interest
- Approval of Minutes of 21 May 2018 meeting
- Matters Arising
- Community Police Officer’s Report
- Powderhall Stables: briefing by CEC officials on CEC plans for the site
- LCCC Office Bearers’ Reports
… Community Councils Together on Trams … Edinburgh Bus Users Group …
- Transport & Clean Streets
… tramline 1 completion York Place to Newhaven … Leith Programme Phase 4 …
… Dryden Street listed buildings … Drum’s PAC summary … proposed student housing at 11 Hillside Crescent …
- Parks & Green Spaces
… Water of Leith Walkway …
- Ward Councillors’ reports, MSPs’ reports, MP’s report
- Open Forum
- Future Meetings (usually 3rd Monday of the month) and meeting topics/presentations
Meeting papers (from October 2014 onwards) are in the cloud at https://goo.gl/jrARbc and on the Meeting papers webpage: https://leithcentralcc.co.uk/reports.