Below is the outline agenda for the next ordinary meeting of Leith Central Community Council on Monday, 18th June at 7pm in the Nelson Room of McDonald Road Library.
A detailed agenda will be available nearer the time.
- Welcome, introductions, attendance, apologies, declarations of interest
- Approval of Minutes of 21 May 2018 meeting
- Matters Arising
- Community Police Officer’s Report
- Powderhall Stables: briefing by CEC officials on CEC plans for the site
- LCCC Office Bearers’ Reports
… Community Councils Together on Trams … Edinburgh Bus Users Group …
- Transport & Clean Streets
… tramline 1 completion York Place to Newhaven … Leith Programme Phase 4 …
… Dryden Street listed buildings … Drum’s PAC summary … proposed student housing at 11 Hillside Crescent …
- Parks & Green Spaces
… Water of Leith Walkway …
- Ward Councillors’ reports, MSPs’ reports, MP’s report
- Open Forum
- Future Meetings (usually 3rd Monday of the month) and meeting topics/presentations
Please note that these are draft minutes, and may not be take as authoritative unless approved at LCCC’s next meeting.
Actions and decisions are red italic underlined. nem con means that no-one spoke or voted against a decision. Continue reading
(adapted from an email from Allenbuild, received 6 March 2018)
If you have any concerns about the following, please contact Donald McLean of Allenbuild directly. Please also CC your concerns to email@example.com.
The final piling ‘visit’ to the Shrubhill site, which stretches from Leith Walk to Dryden St is going ahead. Piling equipment will mobilise to site on Monday 12 March. The duration of the piling should be no more than 3 weeks.
- The first week’s work will be taking place alongside the railway track beside the old chimney.
- The middle week will be the works to the two buildings nearest the old gable walls on the boundary.
- The final week back into the middle of the site.
Allenbuild will position vibration-monitoring equipment along the old gables and at the rail bridge and chimney.
No piling will commence before 08:00 am. Piling will cease by 18:30. It is likely that piling will also occur on Saturday 17 March and Saturday 24 March, from 08:00 to 14:30 at the latest.
Donald McLean, Project Manager, Allenbuild Ltd
The Engine Yard, 28 Dryden Street, Edinburgh, EH7 4PW
Site Office: 0131 478 1246 ext 202. Mobile: 07484 039 677
Click to download: 2017_10_16 agenda
Click to download: 2016_12_19-final