Minutes of the AGM of Leith Central Community Council, held in Nelson Hall, McDonald Road library on Monday 20 May 2019 at 7:00pm
Actions and decisions are red italic. nem con means that no-one spoke or voted against a decision.
The AGM was chaired Cllr Rob Munn. Continue reading
Minutes of the ordinary meeting of Leith Central Community Council, held in Nelson Hall, McDonald Road library on Monday 15 April 2019 at 7:00pm
Actions and decisions are red italics. nem con means that no-one spoke or voted against a decision. Continue reading
This is the notice of the next ordinary meeting of Leith Central Community Council and the Annual General Meeting, both on Monday, 20 May 2019 at 7pm in the Nelson Room of McDonald Road Library. The Annual General Meeting will be chaired by Cllr Rob Munn; this will be a relatively short meeting with the following agenda:
Agenda of the Annual General Meeting 20 May 2019
- Approval of the minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting;
- Annual Report: brief review of year
- Treasurer’s report: accounts for FY17/18
- Demit of current office bearers and election of new office bearers
The outline agenda of the ordinary meeting is below. A detailed agenda will be available nearer the time.
Outline Agenda of the Ordinary Meeting 20 May 2019
- Welcome, introductions, attendance, apologies, declarations of interest
- Approval of minutes of 15 April 2019 meeting
- Matters arising
- Community Police Officer’s report
- LCCC Office Bearers’ Reports
… CC elections/leaflets …future meeting dates/hours/venue … committees and agenda procedure … Leith Gala …final review of Scheme for CCs 2019 … NE CCs joint working ..
- Transport & Clean Streets
… CCTT/Tram works update … Leith Street closure … Carriageway Resurfacing Works – Summer 2019 … Easter Road / Duke Street Proposed Junction Improvements … shared use parking …
… appeal 106-162 Leith Walk … Tourism and Communities Working Group … Local Plan …
- Parks & Green Spaces
… catering van St Mark’s Park ….
- Ward Councillors’ reports, MSPs’ reports, MP’s report
- Open Forum
- Future Meetings (usually 3rd Monday of the month) and meeting topics/presentations
Meeting papers (from October 2014 onwards) are in the cloud at https://goo.gl/jrARbc. The meeting papers will also be on LCCC’s website in due course on the meetings page: https://leithcentralcc.co.uk/reports.