(adapted from an email from Bethany Christian Trust, sent via Police Scotland)
The Care Shelter this winter opened on 24 September and runs through until 5 May 2019. The first few weeks have been really busy with an average of 52 people attending per night. Please see below the December 2018.
Click the graphic to see the full-size PDF.
Minutes of the ordinary meeting of Leith Central Community Council, held in Nelson Hall, McDonald Road library on Monday 15 October at 7:00pm
Actionsand decisions are red italic. nem con means that no-one spoke or voted against a decision. Continue reading
Agenda for Meeting of Leith Central Community Council
Monday, 15 October 2018 at 7pm McDonald Road Library, Nelson Hall Continue reading
Outline Agenda for 17 October 2018
A detailed agenda will be published nearer the meeting.
- Welcome, introductions, attendance, apologies, declarations of interest
- Approval of Minutes of 17 September 2018 meeting
- Matters arising
- Community Police Officer’s Report
- Presentation and Q&A: briefing by CEC and Collective Architecture on plans for the defunct Powderhall site
- Parks & Green Spaces
- update on progress of Powderhall (unused railway line) green corridor
- further delay to re-opening of Water of Leith Walkway between Anderson and Newhaven
- investment in local parks and green spaces
- Transport & Clean Streets
- 2nd design consultation on tram extension
- consultation on business support during 2 year tram construction
- tram: supplementary projects
- strategic parking review
- Dalmeny Street capital project …
- update on Drum/Stead’s Place
- Easter Road Lidl application resubmitted
- planning department: errors and complaints or resource issues?
- LCCC Office Bearers’ Reports
- Ward Councillors’ reports, MSPs’ reports, MP’s report
- Open Forum
- Future Meetings (usually 3rd Monday of the month) and meeting topics/presentations
Meeting papers (from October 2014 onwards) are in the cloud at https://goo.gl/jrARbc.
The meeting papers will also be on LCCC’s website in due course on the meetings page: https://leithcentralcc.co.uk/reports.
Community police officers will hold surgeries at McDonald Road library, every Wednesday: 12 noon to 2pm. CEC councillors may also be present.
Details of councillors’ surgeries are available via http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/councillors/specificWard/10/leith_walk.)
Minutes of the ordinary meeting of Leith Central Community Council, held in Nelson Hall, McDonald Road library on Monday 20 August at 7:00pm Continue reading