Outline Agenda LCCC 21 August 2017
- Welcome, introductions, attendance and apologies
- Approval of Minutes of 19 June 2017 meeting
- Matters Arising
- Community Police Officer’s Report
- LCCC Office Bearers’ Reports
- Councillors’ reports, MSPs’ reports, MP’s report
- Open Forum
- Future Meetings (usually 3rd Monday of the month) and meeting topics/presentations
A detailed agenda will be available nearer the time.
Leith Central CC is happy to announce that its AGM will be enhanced by a presentation by Martin Perry, Director of Development THRE (developers of the St James Quarter) on St James Quarter and associated works: impact on Leith Walk and mitigating measures.
The meeting starts at 7pm on Monday 22nd May, at McDonald Rd Library. Other items include
- reports from the Leith Community Police Team
- a welcome to our new Edinburgh Councillors
Everyone is welcome.
Click to download: 2017_03_20 final
Click to download: 2017_02_20 final
click to download: 2017_03_20 agenda
Click to download: 2017_01_16 final