The Trams to Newhaven project have supplied the following map to highlight the crossings on Leith Walk as of November 12th.
The distances listed highlight the length between crossings.
We have also listed them below from north to south;
- Tesco car park entrance
- Canderson’s/Lovella’s (just south of Jane Street)
- Stead’s Place
- Woodland’s Creatures (just north of Jameson Place)
- Laundrette/La Favorita’s (just south of Dalmeny Street)
- Iona Street/Pilrig St. Paul’s Church
- Albert Street
- McDonald Road Library/Brunswick Road
- Elm Row/Annandale Street
- The Playhouse
Please note these may be subject to change. LCCC advises residents and local businesses to keep track of the Trams to Newhaven project newsletter found at edinburgh.gov.uk/tramstonewhaven.