Charlotte Encombe, Nick Gardner
- To monitor the quality of the green spaces and parks in Leith and engage with relevant bodies in Edinburgh Council
- To draw the attention of the Community Council to issues concerning local parks that may require a decision or intervention by the full body
- To advise the Community Council of the activities of Friends’ Groups and suggest how the full body might offer support
- Where planning applications have an impact on green spaces and/or parks, to liaise with the Planning Committee and provide guidance
- To work towards fit-for-purpose green spaces and parks throughout Leith, reflecting the area’s population density.