Click to download: 2017_11_27 draft
Please note that these are draft, and cannot be taken as accurate until approved (possibly after amendment) at LCCC’s January 2018 meeting. (LCCC will not meet in December.)
If you have any comments on these minutes, please lets us know. See our contacts page.
Click to download: 2017_09_18 final
Click to download: 2017_10_16 agenda
With apologies for delay, please click to download the approved minutes for LCCC’s June 2017 meeting: 2017_06_19 final.
Delay was due to
- The draft minutes could not be approved until LCCC met in August. (In common with many CCs, LCCC does not meet in July.)
- LCCC’s minutes secretary and web-weaver was unavailable for some of August and September due to personal and work commitments.
(adapted from an email from Friends of Pilrig Park
What: Picnic in the park 2017
When: Saturday 17th June
What time: 11.30am – 2.30pm
There will be live music, ice cream, face painting, home baking (all donations welcome!), chalks for the paths and a raffle with fantastic prizes from our very generous local businesses.
Please tell your friends and family, grab a picnic and come along. It is a great way for the community to come together and for you to support your local park.
(adapted from an email from Friends of Pilrig Park)
Thank you to everyone who came along to the meeting last Monday – we will look to send the minutes out over the next few weeks.
There are a couple of upcoming work days/events that were mentioned:
- Painting: Saturday, 6th May – THIS SATURDAY – 10.30am (white washing the wall in preparation for the mural – the wall borders Pilrig Park school, along from the Balfour St entrance).
- Tidy Up: Sunday, 14th May, 10.30am-12.00pm
- Picnic In The Park: Saturday, 17th June, 11.30am – 2.30pm
If you are planning to come along on Saturday please wear old work clothes and if you have any brushes and/or rollers please also bring these along. We will supply the paint.
Hope to see you there!
Friends of Pilrig Park
Click to download: 2017_03_20 final