Minutes of the ordinary meeting of Leith Central Community Council, held in Nelson Hall, McDonald Road library on Monday 21 JANUARY 2019 at 7:00pm
Actions and decisions are red italic. nem con means that no-one spoke or voted against a decision. Continue reading
Agenda for Meeting of Leith Central Community Council
Monday, 15 October 2018 at 7pm McDonald Road Library, Nelson Hall Continue reading
Outline Agenda for 17 October 2018
A detailed agenda will be published nearer the meeting.
- Welcome, introductions, attendance, apologies, declarations of interest
- Approval of Minutes of 17 September 2018 meeting
- Matters arising
- Community Police Officer’s Report
- Presentation and Q&A: briefing by CEC and Collective Architecture on plans for the defunct Powderhall site
- Parks & Green Spaces
- update on progress of Powderhall (unused railway line) green corridor
- further delay to re-opening of Water of Leith Walkway between Anderson and Newhaven
- investment in local parks and green spaces
- Transport & Clean Streets
- 2nd design consultation on tram extension
- consultation on business support during 2 year tram construction
- tram: supplementary projects
- strategic parking review
- Dalmeny Street capital project …
- update on Drum/Stead’s Place
- Easter Road Lidl application resubmitted
- planning department: errors and complaints or resource issues?
- LCCC Office Bearers’ Reports
- Ward Councillors’ reports, MSPs’ reports, MP’s report
- Open Forum
- Future Meetings (usually 3rd Monday of the month) and meeting topics/presentations
Meeting papers (from October 2014 onwards) are in the cloud at https://goo.gl/jrARbc.
The meeting papers will also be on LCCC’s website in due course on the meetings page: https://leithcentralcc.co.uk/reports.
(download the original PDF here: LCCC response to tram extension consultation)
the most densely populated area in Scotland
a place for people, not a transport corridor
(photo © Lothian Buses plc [Photographer: probably Edwin O Catford])
Leith Central Community Council’s response to City of Edinburgh’s consultation on the Tram Extension to Newhaven
(Unless otherwise noted all comments below refer to Leith Walk only, from London Road north.) Continue reading
The following minutes were approved at LCCC’s meeting on 19 March 2018.
Minutes of the ordinary meeting of Leith Central Community Council, held in Nelson Hall, McDonald Road library on Monday 19 February 2018 at 7:00pm
Actions and decisions are red italic underlined. nem con means that no-one spoke or voted against a decision. Continue reading
(adapted from a flyer circulated by community police officers, who invite you all to share the flyers – click the graphics to see the full-size PDFs)
Destiny Angels would love to invite you to be part of an Easter Community Fun Day in Dalmeny St Park.
Activities include: Easter Egg Hunt, Egg & Spoon Race, Football Tournament, Face-Painting, Crafts, Free Food, Litter Picking, Graffiti Clean-up, Gardening, Fire Engine, Police Bikes, Balloon Modelling.
With local organisations and residents helping out, it promises to be a great day to celebrate our community. We look forward to seeing you there!
For more info contact email@example.com or phone 0131 4542001
Destiny Angels is part of Destiny Church Edinburgh Registered Charity SC017898
Please note that these are draft minutes, and may not be take as authoritative unless approved at LCCC’s next meeting. Continue reading