(adapted from an email from Edinburgh Council)
Edinburgh Council says
Question Time event
7.15pm to 8.45pm, Monday 27 November
City Chambers, High Street, Edinburgh
Thank you to everyone who has given us their views on our budget proposals and who has registered to come along to our Question Time event.
There is still plenty of time to register if you want to want to quiz our panel of senior councillors on changes to council services.
If you would like to put a question to the panel, or just come along and be part of the audience, please leave your details here by Wednesday 22 November.
You can give us your views on our budget proposals at www.edinburgh.gov.uk/playyourpart
With apologies that these are posted so long after the August meeting – the regular web editor and minutes secretary has been unavailable for person reasons.
Click to download: 2017_08_21 draft
With apologies for delay, please click to download the approved minutes for LCCC’s June 2017 meeting: 2017_06_19 final.
Delay was due to
- The draft minutes could not be approved until LCCC met in August. (In common with many CCs, LCCC does not meet in July.)
- LCCC’s minutes secretary and web-weaver was unavailable for some of August and September due to personal and work commitments.
Outline Agenda LCCC 21 August 2017
- Welcome, introductions, attendance and apologies
- Approval of Minutes of 19 June 2017 meeting
- Matters Arising
- Community Police Officer’s Report
- LCCC Office Bearers’ Reports
- Councillors’ reports, MSPs’ reports, MP’s report
- Open Forum
- Future Meetings (usually 3rd Monday of the month) and meeting topics/presentations
A detailed agenda will be available nearer the time.
At LCCC’s AGM on 22 May 2017, the following office-bearers were elected:
- Chair: Charlotte Encombe
- Vicechair: Harald Tobermann
- Secretary: Sheila Kennedy
- Treasurer: Lorraine Moore
Contact details are on LCCC’s ‘about’ page, although it may take a few days to ensure emails go to the current office-bearers.
Also, it was noted that Nick Gardner is now Friends of Montgomery Street Park’s nominated representative to, and hence a voting member of LCCC.
Click to download: 2017_03_20 final