Minutes of the ordinary meeting of Leith Central Community Council, held in Nelson Hall, McDonald Road library on Monday 17 September at 7:00pm
Actions and decisions are red italic. nem con means that no-one spoke or voted against a decision.
In the chair’s and vice-chair’s absences, the meeting was chaired by the secretary. Continue reading
Agenda for Meeting of Leith Central Community Council
Monday, 15 October 2018 at 7pm McDonald Road Library, Nelson Hall Continue reading
Outline Agenda for 17 October 2018
A detailed agenda will be published nearer the meeting.
- Welcome, introductions, attendance, apologies, declarations of interest
- Approval of Minutes of 17 September 2018 meeting
- Matters arising
- Community Police Officer’s Report
- Presentation and Q&A: briefing by CEC and Collective Architecture on plans for the defunct Powderhall site
- Parks & Green Spaces
- update on progress of Powderhall (unused railway line) green corridor
- further delay to re-opening of Water of Leith Walkway between Anderson and Newhaven
- investment in local parks and green spaces
- Transport & Clean Streets
- 2nd design consultation on tram extension
- consultation on business support during 2 year tram construction
- tram: supplementary projects
- strategic parking review
- Dalmeny Street capital project …
- update on Drum/Stead’s Place
- Easter Road Lidl application resubmitted
- planning department: errors and complaints or resource issues?
- LCCC Office Bearers’ Reports
- Ward Councillors’ reports, MSPs’ reports, MP’s report
- Open Forum
- Future Meetings (usually 3rd Monday of the month) and meeting topics/presentations
Meeting papers (from October 2014 onwards) are in the cloud at https://goo.gl/jrARbc.
The meeting papers will also be on LCCC’s website in due course on the meetings page: https://leithcentralcc.co.uk/reports.
Minutes of the ordinary meeting of Leith Central Community Council, held in Nelson Hall, McDonald Road library on Monday 20 August at 7:00pm Continue reading
Click to download: 2015_10_19 agenda
Please see the the original post (made on 2 February 2014) for background.
On 11 September 2015, Lidl submitted a full planning application (15/04194/FUL) which appears to occupy a substantially larger footprint and with more parking/loading and retail space than signalled when Lidl representatives presented to LCCC in 2014 and – apparently – to local residents earlier this year. Objections and comments need to be submitted by 16 October 2015.