Minutes of the ordinary meeting of Leith Central Community Council, held at McDonald Road library on Monday 20 January 2020 at 7:00pm Continue reading
(copied from LeithChooses’ website)
£eith Chooses is holding an open discussion session to review and evaluate all aspects of the 2019 £eith Chooses process, and to share ideas for future events. Please do come along if you can – 6:30pm, Leith Community Centre cafe, Tuesday 12 March. All Leithers welcome.
Before the 23rd February
- If you would like to come and vote, but cannot get to the Community Centre under your own steam, please let us know asap and we’ll try and arrange help for you to attend.
- If you are bringing younger children, you may wish to book them in to the free creche (for both applicants and voters). Please get in touch to book them in, in advance (places limited – first come, first served).
Email Caroline.Lamond@edinburgh.gov.uk for either / both of the above
On the day
We suggest that you come early, if you can – doors open at 12 – don’t leave it to the last minute, because
- it may get busy at Registration, and at the ballot boxes
- you will want plenty time to chat to project groups on their ‘stalls’
- there will be lovely free food on offer, but it may start to run out….
- your kids may want to get glitter tattoos or face-painting done
- under 8s may need help with the new ‘Kids Vote’ (for the ‘Best Stall’)…
Groups and people wishing to apply for £eithChooses2018-19 funding are welcome to come to drop-in support sessions:
- Tuesday 8 January 2019, 1pm to 5:30pm, at McDonald Road Library
- Thursday 10th January 2019, 3pm to 5pm, atLeith Library
- Tuesday 15 January2019, 3pm to 8pm, at McDonald Road Library
Deadline for applications is Monday 21 January.
Click the graphic for what it’s all about!