Leith Central CC today made 8 submissions to the consultation on the second local development plan. These submissions look for
- protection and increase of green space and visual amenity in the Leith area,
- management of parking to maintain and improve air quality,
- building district heating infrastructure into new housing developments to support low-carbon targets,
- linking of cycle-paths via a ‘green bridge’ over Leith Walk and other measures
- new roads to be limited to 20mph
Here are the actual submissions
If you want a stall at the Mela, apply online by 12 August.
The Mela is on 30th & 31st August.
Click the graphic to get a PDF with clickable links:
The Book Bus website says
One in six adults around the world have come through childhood unable to read and write, a situation mainly due to lack of books and opportunity to read.
If you’d like to help reverse this, come along to Newhaven Road on Saturday 30 November. Details here .