As with all draft minutes, these should be regarded as a rough draft until and unless they are approved at the next meeting.
Click to download: 2014_04_28 draft
Topics discussed include
- Leith police station’s area
- police action against antisocial behaviour
- Leith festival
- Leith CCs get-together
- Community engagement
- Leith walk repairs: contracts have been issued
- Pilrig Park
- Croall place advertising: planning outcome
- McDonald Road secondary school: planning outcome
- Shrub Hill House and Shrub Place
- Leith community plan conference (16 May)
- Redbraes community Garden
- Edinburgh Tool Library
- Referendum debates
Click to download: 2014_01_20 final
These minutes were adopted with no changes from the draft version published on 30 January.
Click to download: 2013_12_16 ratified
These minutes were adopted with no changes from the draft version published on 2 January.
Click to download: 2013_11_18 ratified
These minutes were adopted with no changes from the draft version published on 21 November.
Here are draft minutes from the meeting of 18 November: 2013_11_18 draft
Topics discussed include:
- Planning work
- McDonald Road/Broughton Primary School
- Brunswick Road
- ‘bedroom tax’, discretionary housing payment fund, Scottish welfare fund
- Leith Walk repairs
- Grants from Leith Neighbourhood Partnership
- Commission on Strengthening Local Democracy
- Community Empowerment (Scotland) Bill
Click to download: 2013_10_21 ratified.
A list of items discussed is on the meeting papers page.
These are essentially the same as the draft minutes posted on 24 September 2013_09_23 ratified.