Scotland’s Climate Assembly will bring together over 100 people, representative of the population of Scotland, to tackle the question:
‘How should Scotland change to tackle the climate emergency in an effective and fair way?’
<p “>Assembly members will gather over 6 weekends to hear evidence, deliberate on the challenges and come up with some recommendations for government. It all begins on the 7th November.
Before we get underway, the Assembly wants to hear from as much of the public as possible. How do you think Scotland should address climate change? How do we make sure solutions are both effective – working for the planet – and fair – working for everyone?
We therefore invite you to share your ideas and comments on our online platform, which will be open until the 26th October. Please share this information with your fellow council members.
- Go to our online platform and click on ‘register’ in the top right corner.
- Enter a username – this is how you will appear on the site.
- Enter your email address – this will remain hidden.
- Choose and then confirm a secure password.
- You can now log in any time. Add your own ideas by clicking on the button shown here, or you can rate and comment on the ideas that others have already added to the platform.
All contributions will be taken into consideration in the development of the Assembly.
To give as many people as possible the chance to engage, we would appreciate your sharing this information as widely as you can. We look forward to reading your ideas!
Scotland’s Climate Assembly
adapted from an email forwarded by CEC