(Adapted from an email sent by Michael Motion, Senior Project Manager, Infrastructure, Turner & Townsend at 15:46 on 2017_07_07)
With regards to the works and worksite locations for next week, these have been specified and set as the following:
- The footpath paving at the Library Corner (McDonald Road) is to be finished Saturday, with footpath to be opened to pedestrians as of Monday
- Continuing paving to Leith Walk East side, towards Brunswick Road
- Continuing paving to the southern corner of Brunswick Street
- Continuing paving to the northwest corner of Croall Place
- Works will continue to the McDonald Road junction with regards to traffic signalling
As per last week’s communication, we remain on schedule to be off site for the Festival embargo.
Should you have queries, or require any further information, in regards to the above, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Senior Project Manager, Infrastructure
Turner & Townsend
Osborne House, 1 Osborne Terrace, Edinburgh, EH12 5HG
t: +44 (0) 131 347 3400 | m: +44 (0) 7734 494607 | www.turnerandtownsend.com