(adapted from an email from EVOC)
EVOC is hosting a Funding Fair on Wed, 11 March 2020 from 2 – 6pm.
Free and open to organisations of all sizes, the fair will include:
- stalls from funding providers across Scotland and the UK providing information and advice on their opportunities
- 10 minute funding surgeries with a select number of funders – perfect if you have a specific project in mind as you’ll have the opportunity for a more in-depth chat.
- free training session from The Robertson Trust on writing grant applications.
- free Training session from The Charity Bank on social investment – if you want to know more about how loans to charities and social enterprises work, this is for you!
- get to know your local Third Sector Interface: EVOC, Volunteer Edinburgh, and Edinburgh Social Enterprise will be there to let you know what support is available to your organisation
- an opportunity to network and meet other trustees and voluntary sector colleagues from across Edinburgh!