There are a number of test centres still in operation throughout the city.
McDonald Road Library are still doing community testing for people without symptoms so health authorities can study the spread of Covid-19. Open from Monday 13 December to Saturday 22 January, 9am to 6pm. Library services will still be available at this time.
Leith Library on Ferry Road and the Portlee Day Centre in Restalrig remains fully operational as walk-through test centres. More info on appointments.
Edinburgh Airport is still Edinburgh’s drive-through testing site.
Mobile testing units are available at the following locations/dates;
- Edinburgh University, Buccleuch Place (outside Gordon Aikman Lecture Theatre), until Sunday 9 January, 10am to 4pm.
- Blackhall Mosque, from Monday 20 December to Thursday 6 January, 10am to 4pm.
- Craigmillar Medical Centre, 106 Niddrie Mains Road, from Monday 13 December to Sunday 9 January, 10am to 4pm. Closed 1- 4 January.
- South East Locality Office, 40 Captain’s Road from Monday 20 December to Sunday 9 January, 10am to 4pm. Closed 1 to 4 January.
- Currie Library until Sunday 9 January, 10am to 4.30pm (open 1pm to 4.00pm on 5 January)
A full list of test centres run by the Scottish Government, UK Government, Edinburgh Council and the Scottish Ambulance Service is available on gov.scot.