Our Annual General Meeting will take place on Monday 16th November at 7pm on Zoom. It is open to all residents in the local area. It is an opportunity to hear about the LCCC activities over the last year, and to look forward to 2020/2021.
The meeting will include;
- Annual Report: brief review of year
- Treasurer’s report
- Demit of current office bearers and election of new office bearers
- Welcome and recording of LCCC membership present and apologies received
- to agree: Minutes of the previous annual general meeting of LCCC
- to note: the Annual Report
- to agree: Treasurer’s submission of Balance Sheet and Annual Accounts duly independently examined and certified correct (p4ff of Annual Report)
- This item will be chaired by Bruce Ryan:
Demit of current office bearers and election of office bearers
- This and subsequent items will be chaired by the newly elected LCCC chair:
Confirmation of LCCC committees and working groups, their convenors and members
- to agree: Dates, times and venue of future ordinary meetings
- to note: Date of next annual general meeting: 17 May 2021.
Meeting papers (from October 2014 onwards) are on LCCC’s website on the meetings page: https://leithcentralcc.co.uk/reports.