Residents Letter – 007 – Progress Update to October 2020
In the period the following works have been carried out on site at McDonald Road
- Roof installation complete
- Structural steelwork & secondary bracing steel work complete
- SFS framing and cement board installation to all elevations complete
- Commencement of backing structure in preparation for cladding
- Winter readiness works carried out
- Installation of fire sprinkler systems commenced
In the run up to the xmas holidays we will be progressing the envelope cladding & will be commencing internal fit out works including first fix electrical, plumbing & joinery works.
Due to the pandemic that we are currently all living with, we hope that this newsletter continues to find you and your families safe & well.
If you require any further information, please feel free to contact me on the details below.
Senior Project Manager
Robertson Construction Central East Ltd
Here’s the original PDF: Residents letter Number 007 – October 2020 Update