Opportunities to find out about plans at an early stage and interact with developer
- 11/11/14 3-7pm: public event ‘open day’ at McDonald Rd Library
- 17/11/14: 7pm: LCCC meeting with presentation from developer and Q&A – open to the public at McDonald Rd Library
- 24/11/14 3-7pm: second public event ‘open day’ at McDonald Rd Library
Everyone can make suggestion to developer at this stage and indicate whether they are supportive/neutral/against the development in general and what, if any, changes they would like to see. Comments should be made directly to developer (email@example.com). It would be helpful, if any submissions are also copied to firstname.lastname@example.org and to local councillors.
Details of Proposal as currently available (14/03607/PAN)
Amendment to approved application 05/03128/FUL for the demolition of existing office building and Masonic Club, conversion of listed building and new build development to provide for new Masonic club, retail and commercial provision to Leith Walk and residential development with associated access, parking and landscaping. Amendments to include:
- Car park layout reduced
- Removal of commercial office to block A and substitute with residential
- Redesign of internal flat layouts/cores/mix to comply with current Building Standards
- Public realm redesigned
- Revise elevations.